- Teams will be responsible for wearing matching jerseys or t shirts. Teams are encouraged to bring their own footballs but we will have plenty on site.
- Games will be played on field turf. Standard football cleats will work the best.
Official score is kept by field manager.
- 6 points for TD
- 1 point for PAT from 3 yard line
- 2 point PAT from 10 yard line (interception on PAT is dead ball).
- 6 points for a int returned back across the 45 yard line
- 3 points for any other interception
- Coin flip to begin each game. Winner of the coin toss can defend, receive or defer.
- 2 20 minute running halves.
- 5 minute half time.
- 1 time out per half
- Injuries will also stop clock.
- A snapper is required, every down.
- 4 seconds to get the ball out of the QB’s hand (timed by score keeper)
- Ball starts at 45 yard line going in.
- Receiver/Ball carrier is down when touched below the neck with both hands. All fumbles are dead balls.
- Each team will have 25 seconds to snap the ball once it has been marked ready for play; delay of game penalty will be a 5-yard penalty.
- 3 plays to get 15 yards then it becomes a first down. Once inside fifteen yard line it becomes 4 down territory.
- Defensive Pass Interference will be a spot foul (1st down at the spot).
- Other penalties- offensive PI, false start, holding etc.
- Ball can be placed back at the ten yard line if you are tagged down inside of the 5.
- College tiebreaker except from the 15 yard line.
- 4 downs to score.
- After first overtime teams must go for two point try from the ten yard line.
- 1 timeout per overtime, they do NOT carry over.